Web Conferencing and Desktop Sharing
MXmeeting™ is a web-conferencing platform that fully integrates with the Zultys MXIE unified client application. You can launch a multi-party web-conference with the touch of a button from your PC, Mac or even from your Smartphone.
The 4-in-1 MXmeeting appliance plugs right into your network and allows as many people as you wish to join a collaborative web-conference without even having special software installed on their computer. You can do anything from interactive web-conferences and seminars, to remote desktop support and remote access.
MXmeeting delivers real bottom-line benefits.
- Web conferencing - sales presentations, product demos, interactive collaboration
- Web Seminar - seminars for view-only attendees, no download
- Remote Support - remote desktop support for PCs and Macs
- Remote Access - access to office or home PCs from anywhere anytime
The Zultys M200 and M500 MXmeeting appliances offer exceptional functionality and flexibility in a small appliance. Measuring only 9" x 6" x 1.4", (230mm x 152mm x 35mm) the Zultys MXmeeting™ appliance quickly and easily connects to the MX30 or MX250 platform. MXmeeting™ operates in both PC and Mac environments.
|MXMeeting Appliance||Included Capacity||Maximum Capacity|
|M200||2 Rooms, 10 Users||4 Rooms, 20 Users|
|M500||5 Rooms, 20 Users||20 Rooms, 100 Users|
|General Bandwidth requirements: 50kbps-160kbps per standard presentation slide per MXmeeting web conference session attendee|
Like all Zultys products, MXmeeting™ is easy to configure and even easier to use. MXmeeting™ is a web-based conference device that offers a full array of sophisticated features for a surprisingly low investment. MXmeeting™ allows you to:
- Conduct web conferencing with participants anywhere in the world at a moment's notice via the Internet
- Set up an audio conference session in seconds without distributing a bridge number to your invitees or having to dial into a new phone number each time.
- Provide sales presentations and product demos via screen share sessions with one or multiple customers
- Meet and collaborate worldwide
- Offer training or e-learning for employees or clients
- Deliver remote support in real-time
- Take control of a remote computer with one click of the mouse from your client interface
- Enhance IT efficiency through the ability to transfer files and reboot remote computers
- Provide remote access and maintenance to customers
- Access office or home computers remotely without cumbersome applications like PC Anywhere or TelNet
- Conduct web seminars as an alternative to the cost and stress of travel
- Easy file transfer so you can send working files and presentations to participants in real-time
MXmeeting™ delivers unmatched return on investment by equipping clients with the collaboration tools they need today. The ability to connect with multiple remote workers, screen-share during projects, and provide real-time online support for customers transforms MXmeeting™ into one of an enterprise's most valuable assets.
Zultys provides a US-based hosted audio conference service with support for up to 150 ports. This audio conference service is provided through a 3rd party at no additional charge to those purchasing MXmeeting. Given the dependence on the 3rd Party, Zultys cannot guarantee the audio conference quality and / or availability.